The diagnostic imaging center at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw - also known as radiology services - features leading-edge imaging technologies to diagnose and treat conditions from heart disease to cancer. Your physician can refer you for diagnostic imaging services. We offer flexible scheduling such as same day, next day and walk in availability. To schedule an appointment, call 360-802-8583.
St. Elizabeth imaging services include:
- CT scanning for diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the head, spine, abdomen, or pelvis
- Mammography for breast cancer screening
- MRI for diagnosis of problems such as brain tumors, central nervous system and musculoskeletal disorders, and chest and abdomen conditions
- Nuclear medicine scans of the brain, bones, lungs, and heart
- Radiology examinations for a variety of diagnostic uses
- Ultrasound examinations to diagnose abdominal, gynecological, obstetrical, vascular, or cardiac problems
- Interventional radiology is a minimally invasive procedure performed using image guidance, for either diagnostic purposes or for treatment purposes.
Leading-edge diagnostic imaging equipment
- Our new 64-slice Toshiba CT scanner produces 64 cross-sectional images per rotation—every 400 milliseconds—that a computer then converts to high-resolution, three-dimensional images. Radiologists can magnify any part of these images and even use color to better view the images from any angle. With the 64-slice CT scanner, our experts also look closely at the vessels of the heart when diagnosing patients suffering chest pains.
- Our leading-edge Toshiba Titan 1.5 Tesla MRI enables unique magnetic resonance imaging capabilities. This sophisticated technology can scan the human brain, spine and soft-tissue regions of the body. The wider opening of our new MRI machine more comfortably accommodates larger patients and reduces anxiety for those who are claustrophobic.
Detailed information on Franciscan diagnostic imaging tests and procedures.
Washington radiology services are offered in these Franciscan locations throughout the South Puget Sound.
Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and several of our facilities offer expanded routine imaging hours, including evening and weekend appointments for x-ray and MRI.