The diagnostic imaging center at St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor – also known as radiology services - features leading-edge imaging technologies to diagnose and treat conditions from heart disease to cancer. Your physician can refer you for diagnostic imaging services. To schedule an appointment, call 253-530-2170.
Monday through Thursday, 6:30 a.m. until 9 p.m.
Fridays, 6:30 a.m. until 8 p.m.
St. Anthony imaging services include:
- CT scanning for diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the head, spine, abdomen, or pelvis
- Mammography for breast cancer screening
- MRI for diagnosis of problems such as brain tumors, central nervous system and musculoskeletal disorders, and chest and abdomen conditions
- Nuclear medicine scans of the brain, bones, lungs, and heart
- Radiology examinations for a variety of diagnostic uses
- Ultrasound examinations to diagnose abdominal, gynecological, obstetrical, vascular, or cardiac problems
- Interventional radiology is a minimally invasive procedure performed using image guidance, for either diagnostic purposes or for treatment purposes.
Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and several of our facilities offer expanded routine imaging hours, including evening and weekend appointments for x-ray and MRI.
Detailed information on Franciscan diagnostic imaging tests and procedures.
Washington radiology services offered in these Franciscan locations throughout the South Puget Sound.