Amrit Guptan, MD, FACC
Amrit Guptan, MD, FACC, FHRS, is a cardiologist with special interest in the treatment of heart rhythm disturbances. A highly experience interventional electrophysiologist, he performs, on average, over 700 procedures each year, including ablative therapies for atrial fibrillation, resynchronization therapy, complex ablations and device implantation.
In addition to holding a Certificate of Achievement of Competence in Partners for Quality Education, Health Care Systems (Harvard University, Boston, MA), Dr. Guptan is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the Heart Rhythm Society.
• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology|
• St. Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma|
|Year Began Practice:||2008|
• Atrial Fibrillation|
• Cardiac Defibrillators
• Cardiac Electrophysiology
• Defibrillator/Pacemaker F/U
• Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation
• Ventricular Tachycardia VT
|Languages spoken in addition to English :||Hindi|
|Medical School:||Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India|
|Residencies:||Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY|
• University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN|
• Mt. Sinai Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital, NY
• Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
Franciscan Health System provides this on-line referral as a public service. The physicians, and other providers listed have not paid a fee to be included. Providers listed may or may not be accepting new patients. Users should consult their individual health plans to determine if there are any restrictions regarding insurance coverage for services offered by listed providers.