Family Childbirth Center at Highline
At Highline Medical Center, we believe the birth experience is something to be celebrated by all. Incorporating the Planetree philosophy of patient-centered care in everything we do, our staff is committed to providing a pleasant and caring environment for the whole family while making our top priority the safety of the mother and her newborn.
The Family Childbirth Center at Highline offers:
- expert staff committed to support the care and parenting decisions of each family
- beautiful and spacious birthing suites designed for all stages of birth, from labor and delivery through post-partum recovery - giving the patient and family ultimate comfort and privacy
- birthing suite with comfortable birthing beds, TV stereo system, dressing table with sink, couch sleeper, rocking chair, and a private powder room with whirlpool tub and shower
- state-of-the-art fetal monitoring technology
- pager service, for alerting support person when labor begins
- room visits from breastfeeding consultants, with home follow-up
- vaginal birth after caesarean (or VBAC)
- baby photos and web nursery
Parenting and childbirth classes
Take a tour
To tour the center at Highline, call 206-431-5211, Monday through Friday.
Find a provider near you.