Work Injury Program
Franciscan Therapy Services offers outpatient treatment for workers who have been injured on the job. Client services include treatment for acute injuries to restore function for successful return to work. Ergonomic job-site evaluations are also available.
Clients receive care from specially trained therapists. Services include:
- Treatment for acute injuries--Muscular/skeletal, neurological and hand/upper extremity injuries
- Work conditioning—Therapy to restore function for successful return to work
- Work hardening—A four-week program for returning clients to work
- Physical capacities evaluation—Objective physical abilities testing to evaluate level of work ability according to Department of Labor standards
- Ergonomic job-site evaluations—Assessment of risk factors and recommendations to improve the work environment, including job modification and specialized equipment or tools
For more information contact our Injured Worker Specialist at 253-426-6685.
The outpatient Work Injury Program is available in Tacoma at the St. Joseph Outpatient Center, the St. Francis Outpatient Center in Federal Way and the St. Clare Specialty Center in Lakewood. Click on “How to Find Us” for contact information.