Franciscan Health System has conveniently located retail pharmacies to provide you with an array of prescription and non-prescription medications and home medical supply services.
- Discharge Medication Services being discharged from the hospital or emergency department. It eliminates patients’ frustrations encountered when filling prescriptions at local pharmacies due to missing information, legibility, formulary issues and drug availability.
- Compounding Services for creating a custom medication compound to meet a patient’s specific needs including preparing medications in alternative dosage forms such as suppositories, elixirs, and creams.
- Specialty Billing services to obtain verification, coordination and prior authorization of your insurance to ensure you receive maximum eligible benefits.
- The Medication Assistance Program has helped hundreds of patients gain access to free or reduced-cost medications. We are also pleased to offer the Franciscan Prescription Discount Card, a free card that can help anyone save money one all types of prescription medications.
- Pharmacies can place “Special Orders” on medications and non-medication items and work with your insurance company to ensure you receive maximum eligible benefits.
- Mail Services offer patients and employees the convenience and time saved by receiving their medications or supplies at home by using our free mail-order service. To access this service contact one of our many convenient pharmacy locations.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) products are available, including hospital beds, C-Pap machines, ostomy, urological, diabetes, lymphedema and wound care supplies. Delivery is also available to patients at their homes, in rehab or nursing facilities.
- Our Anticoagulation Clinics offer services that help patients better monitor their anticoagulation status and risk while taking Coumadin® (warfarin) and other blood-thinning medications. This service is available at each of our hospitals except St. Elizabeth Hospital.