Beyond our world class care, Franciscan Cancer Center offers patients and their families’ extensive resources and support.
This includes free access to cancer navigators, along with support groups and classes, education and planning resources, community programs, and helpful online resources. Franciscan also offers Cancer Resource Centers at locations around the South Puget Sound. And for those who need it, we have information on palliative care. Together, these resources are designed to provide patients with the information and support they need for each part of the process.
Find out more about how you can connect with others, share information, and learn more.
Cancer navigation at Franciscan Cancer Center
Franciscan Cancer Center provides cancer patients with the largest navigation program in the South Sound. Our cancer navigators help patients and their loved ones through the cancer journey and ‘navigate’ the healthcare system - from start to finish.
- are "barrier busters," who may advocate for patients, help to find solutions and remove barriers to care
- assist with care coordination and appointments for timely and consistent care and follow-ups
- provide information and education about the disease, treatment options, and other concerns about the diagnosis
- provide resources or connect patients with the resources needed to get through cancer treatment
- are a free service for cancer patients