Cancer Resource Center
Open to everyone, the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Resource Center at St. Joseph Medical Center, in Tacoma, offers access to online resources as well as written material and other references for reliable, current health information and education.
The center provides support and information services to cancer patients and their families. It is a “one-stop” shopping center for cancer resources, including:
- Computer to access online information
- Conference area where patients and loved ones can consult with a cancer patient navigator
- Magazines, pamphlets and booklets
- Direct access to the American Cancer Society and the National Cancer Institute's Information Service
- Calendar of events for cancer patients
Contact the Cancer Resource Center at 253-426-6805.
Resources are also available at: