1) How do I apply for a position at Franciscan Health System?
Your application begins when you create a profile for yourself similar to a resume, that contains all of your relevant, work and education information, what you are looking for in a position, and general questions we ask all applicants. Once your profile has been created, you can link it to any open position by clicking the Apply Online button. You will be asked a series of pre-screening questions and be led through your profile (education, work experience, interest, etc.) giving you the opportunity to make any final corrections. At the end of the online employment process your completed application will be submitted and reviewed by our Human Resources staff. Depending on your computer proficiency, it generally takes from 20 to 30 minutes to create a profile and apply for a position(s) using the online application process. Your information is private and is not shared with anyone outside Franciscan Health System. It is only used for employment purposes.
2) What if I have technical difficulties completing my application?
If you experience technical difficulty during your online application, please contact our Human Resources Department at (253) 426-6958 or email@example.com for assistance. Also, visit any of our Human Resource offices located at each of the various hospitals.
3) How do I update my contact information on the application?
Please follow these steps to update your application.
- Go to the Job Search page
- Click on "All Franciscan Health System Positions" in the blue box.
- Scroll down until you see candidate profile on the right hand side
- Click on the access my profile hyperlink and accept the legal statement and click "Continue"
- Login with your username and password and click "Login".
- When you reach the general profile page, a summary of your application will be displayed, click "Edit" to the information that needs to be updated.
- Enter your new information and click "Save and Continue".
- Click "Submit" and finish your application.
- You will then receive a "Thank you process has been completed" notification.
4) When does a Human Resources professional receive my application?
Your application is saved each time you click “Save and Continue” and proceed to the next page/section. If by chance your connection is disrupted while you are in the process of applying, the data you have already entered will be saved. When you have completed the application, you will receive an acknowledgement message telling you that your application has been submitted. At this point, your application is forwarded to the recruiter. Note: Your application will not be visible to Human Resources until it is fully completed. Please make sure to fill in all the required sections of the application.
5) Should I e-mail, fax or mail you a copy of my resume and cover letter, even if I have applied online?
No. Once you have submitted an online application, you do not need to contact Franciscan Health System to provide additional information unless you are specifically requested to do so. All the information required to consider your application is contained in your profile and the online application itself.
6) Will you contact me about the progress of my application?
When your application is received, you will be sent an acknowledgement via e-mail. If a hiring manager determines your skills match the needs of the position, you will be contacted for further screening and consideration. If the position is filled or closed you will be advised through the email address provided on your application.
7) What happens to my application once a position I've applied for is filled?
Candidate information is stored in our employment database so we can meet future employment needs across our network of healthcare organizations. Once a position is filled, the candidates who are not chosen for the position are automatically released into our database. You will automatically be notified when a position is filled through the email address you have given us when you completed your personal profile.