Franciscan Health System
These combined totals are for St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital, St. Clare Hospital, St. Anthony Hospital and St. Elizabeth Hospital for fiscal year 2011 (July 2010-June 2011).
|Franciscan hospitals have earned numerous awards for excellence, including the Washington State Medical Association's 2010 William O. Robertson Patient Safety Award to St. Elizabeth Hospital and Northwest Emergency Physicians of Team Health.
- Emergency Department Visits: 193,096
- Patients Admitted: 48,532
- Inpatient Days: 178,386
- Outpatient Visits: 567,587
- Babies Born: 5,021
- Franciscan Medical Group clinics: 180,279 patients served
- Franciscan Hospice House: 644 patients admitted